Position: Consultant Building Services Engineer
Location: Predominantly London and the South East
Salary: £35-40k depending on experience
Carbonxgen is recruiting for an experienced building services engineer to take a leading role in development and delivery of our Smart Building Programmes for clients. The role will include delivery of Net-Zero smart buildings, BMS Optimisation, and site audits.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of building engineering experience – specifically focused on energy efficiency and BMS optimisation programmes, as well as having fantastic client stakeholder management skills.
The person will need to be purpose driven, a great communicator, flexible, adaptable, inquisitive, commercially minded, and great at building relationships.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Influencing change within our clients to deliver against Net Zero strategies.
- Technical programme and project management for large and complex clients
- Undertaking site audits of a wide range of building types, including detailed assessments of BMS controls and HVAC plant.
- Designing and delivering energy and Net-Zero carbon performance strategies
- To review and audit against PPM regimes and produce technical reports.
- At least 3 years of building services experience
- Significant experience of both operational and capital expenditure project identification and delivery
- Experience of managing hardware implementation programmes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment
- Experience of managing BMS controls projects
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or another Energy related discipline
- Renewable Energy procurement experience
Get in touch to find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org