Position: Data Visualisation & CRM Developer
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire – some home working
Salary: £32-42k depending on experience
At Carbonxgen, we are a people based business. We always aim to work in line with our company values empowering our staff to be solutions-focussed and always have a voice. We act with intent and commitment – encouraging a ‘can do’ collective approach through interdependence. We strive to ensure there is balance for everyone ensuring that there is no sacrifice to work or home for any of our staff through a culture of flexibility, transparency and integrity. The right person for our business will value these qualities and will thrive as a valued member of our team!
We are looking for a Data Visualisation and CRM Developer to join our Energy & Optimisation team. As the Data Visualisation and CRM Developer you will create and maintain an impact and value driven data service, through the development of systems and AI. In his role you will set up, analyse and implement data collated from Power Query and Data Flows, create intuitive designs and layouts to ensure optimal user experience, and carry out effective data modelling. To be successful in this role you will need experience using Dynamics and possess expert PowerBi skills, The role will be to work alongside external partners to develop and improve our internal systems and data integration, you must have a good understanding of setting up and making use of APIs across various platforms and a good understand of the security levels within PowerBi. You will possess enhanced visualisation skills which will be utilised both internally and through engagement with clients.
- Analyse and implement data collated from Power Query and Data Flows
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Designing effective layouts and designs to ensure optimal user experience
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI to guide users through a data-driven story
- Manage the processes around client User Acceptance Testing and fix any defects
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, monitoring usage/data refreshes/security.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them.
- Governance and deployment of Power BI
- To create data/value driven visualisation tools to support proposals
- Identify system improvement and efficiency opportunities
Skills and experience required:
- Strong communication skills – at all stakeholder levels
- Be able to identify areas that require software investment
- Must have Dynamics experience and advanced PowerBi skills
- Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail
- Be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly
- Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment
If you think you are the person to make a success of this role, please contact us!
Get in touch to find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org