Position: Data Visualisation & CRM Developer
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire – some home working
Salary: Up to £50k depending on experience
At Carbonxgen, we are a people based business. We always aim to work in line with our company values empowering our staff to be solutions-focussed and always have a voice. We act with intent and commitment – encouraging a ‘can do’ collective approach through interdependence. We strive to ensure there is balance for everyone ensuring that there is no sacrifice to work or home for any of our staff through a culture of flexibility, transparency and integrity. The right person for our business will value these qualities and will thrive as a valued member of our team!
To create and maintain an impact and value driven data service which meets the purpose of our business and the energy commitments of our clients, through the development of systems and AI. The role is a mixture of consulting skills alongside technical data modelling and visualisation skills which will be utilised both internally and through engagement with clients.
- To set and implement the business wide data and systems strategy;
- To develop the client proposition for Data Analytics and Optimisation;
- To create a reporting tool to measure client engagement & satisfaction in the data service;
- To demonstrate and influence the company values.
- Ingesting data from a variety of data sources and performing required transformations using Power Query and Data Flows.
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models.
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets.
- Designing effective layouts and designs working closely with our service teams and clients to ensure optimal user experience and that accessibility requirements are met.
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI (e.g., bookmarks, drill through) to guide users through a compelling data-driven story.
- Working with our service teams to manage the processes around client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and fixing any defects identified.
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them.
- Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Power BI, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training, support, and best practices.
- To develop proactive data analytics to realise the opportunities from data insights which provides the client with the business case for investment;
- To create data/value driven visualisation tools to generate a proposition which provides the client with the business case for investment;
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities and provide recommendations and business case for the implementation of those recommendations.
- Strong communication skills – at all stakeholder levels
- Must have Dynamics experience and core PowerBi skills
- Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail.
- Be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly.
- Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment
If you think you are the person to make a success of this role, please contact us!
Get in touch to find out more by contacting email@example.com