Position: Energy Performance Analyst
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire – some home working and client travel
Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
At Carbonxgen, we are a people based business. We always aim to work in line with our company values empowering our staff to be solutions-focussed and always have a voice. We act with intent and commitment – encouraging a ‘can do’ collective approach through interdependence. We strive to ensure there is balance for everyone ensuring that there is no sacrifice to work or home for any of our staff through a culture of flexibility, transparency and integrity. The right person for our business will value these qualities and will thrive as a valued member of our team!
Working in a fast-paced team, the Energy Performance Analyst will work with our clients to deliver energy management projects through data interrogation and interpretation. There is secondment opportunities for the right candidates to work within our client’s organisations, having direct impact identifying energy saving opportunities. The role will contribute to the retention and growth of our clients and services through the delivery of excellent customer experiences.
- To ensure delivery of client energy programmes in line with the business and client service targets;
- To contribute to the growth of the Technical & Engineering Division through the analysis of data, identification of energy projects and metering opportunities;
- To actively encourage the reduction of energy usage through the implementation of energy efficiency programmes at building and portfolio level;
- To ensure data completeness in line with target.
Main Tasks of Job:
- To ensure the timely completion of client energy programmes and early identification of data risks that may prevent execution of these;
- To identify opportunities for the sale of additional services and ensuring that these are logged, and reviewed regularly to progress;
- To identify opportunities to improve service delivery or develop new services ensuring that these are raised with the relevant service manager or brought to the attention of R&D;
- To target a reduction in energy across our client portfolio through the analysis of data, identification of risks and delivery of proposals;
- Supporting the Account Management Team through presenting proposals to clients, suggesting targets and next actions;
- To promote energy efficiency throughout our business and support the Net Zero pledge;
- To support the Energy Consultants in the completion of legislative data projects such as HNR, SECR ;8.To be active in team meetings and support the collaboration between teams & divisions through the internal meetings were necessary.
Carbonxgen is the independent, award-winning energy and technical solutions partner of choice. We support businesses in evolving buildings into spaces that put sustainability, wellbeing, and innovation at the forefront. We ensure the solutions we provide not only deliver operational benefit, but also mitigate risk throughout a building’s lifecycle.
Our vision is to encourage a mindset shift that changes the rules of energy consultancy engagement from reactive to proactive, through education and innovation, creating the space to achieve more together.
For more information about this role, please contact email@example.com