Position: Helpdesk Case Handler
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire (Homeworking subject to COVID-19 rules)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Carbonxgen is a highly successful energy and sustainability consultancy looking to recruit a Helpdesk Case Handler to join its Managed Services Team.
Working in a fast-paced customer service team, the Helpdesk Case Handler will provide support to internal and external customers, managing inbound client and supplier queries via telephone and email. The role will contribute to the retention and growth of our clients and services through the delivery of excellent customer experiences.
Helpdesk Team Leader
1. Work in a fast-paced customer service team providing support to internal and external customers
2. Managing inbound client and supplier queries via telephone and email
3. Manage all cases and tasks in line with service level agreements
4. Promote and maintain high level of customer services and management of client communication
5. Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams/clients and suppliers
6. Working towards set timescales using established guidelines, procedures using a process driven
7. Provide administrative assistance to the procurement renewals team for both new and existing
customers, ensuring that contracts are set up accurately and efficiently on all systems.
8. Prioritise planned and unplanned workload
9. Customer and quality focused
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.
• Tenacity – knowing when to escalate both within the supply chain, internally and with clients;
• Organised – to handle competing priorities and know when to seek advice on such priorities;
• Communication – maintain relationships and communicate regularly with suppliers & clients:
• IT – Sound computer skills including Excel and Word;
• Problem Solving – utilising all relationships to ensure quick resolution to queries;
• Be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly;
• Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment.
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org