Position: Helpdesk Case Handler
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £23k depending on experience
At Carbonxgen, we are a people based business. We have a zest for ‘can do’ culture, we are client centric and helping solve problems is our passion. The right attitude is a must!
Working in a fast-paced customer service team, the Helpdesk Case Handler will provide support to internal and external customers, managing inbound client and supplier queries via telephone and email. The role will contribute to the retention and growth of our clients and services through the delivery of excellent customer experiences.
1. Work in a fast-paced customer service team providing support to internal and external customers
2. Managing inbound client and supplier queries via telephone and email
3. Manage all cases and tasks in line with service level agreements
4. Promote and maintain high level of customer services and management of client communication
5. Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams/clients and suppliers
• Tenacity – knowing when to escalate both within the supply chain, internally and with clients;
• Organised – to handle competing priorities and know when to seek advice on such priorities;
• Communication – maintain relationships and communicate regularly with suppliers & clients:
• IT – Sound computer skills including Excel and Word;
• Problem Solving – utilising all relationships to ensure quick resolution to queries;
• Be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly;
• Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment.
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org