Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: £30-35k depending on experience
Do you love marketing but are looking for a cause? Want to help the planet by helping businesses to go green? Perfect!
Carbonxgen is an independent, award-winning energy and technical solutions consultancy with 30 years of experience and expertise. Our unique approach means we act as a catalyst to help businesses reduce their carbon and energy consumption and increase their sustainability.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for an energetic and ambitious Marketing Manager that will work closely with our internal team and creative agency to create and execute marketing strategies. Through creative multi-level campaigns, social media and collateral you’ll drive lead generation, brand engagement and conversions.
We need a creative, proactive individual ready to embrace our directive to help inspire businesses to make lasting changes that will benefit both them and our planet.
Both a strategic and operational role, we’re looking for someone that is ready to:
- Create marketing strategies and tactics to generate leads
- Manage and maintain the company’s media including websites, communications, marketing and CRM software
- Manage and drive creation of relevant and engaging digital content
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Stay abreast of digital tools, platforms, trends and new technologies and communicate these insights with the team
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns
- Work with our creative agency to create engaging messages to current and new markets
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound and content marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Track and report on all marketing activity and ROI
- Manage marketing budgets
Aa a proven marketeer with experience in the digital arena who understands digital landscapes and channels, you will have analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights, be strategic yet hands-on and be adept at promoting content on social media. A collaborative approach is needed in this role as you will be working closely internally and with our creative agency to build and achieve our marketing plan and communications.
Let’s make a difference! If you’re ready to be part of an established and passionate brand that is making real change in the business landscape, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com