Position: Occupier Recharge Analyst
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: £23-28k depending on experience
Carbonxgen is recruiting for an experienced data analyst to undertake comprehensive analysis and reporting services for utilities on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will be highly numerate and logical with an education in mathematics or a scientific subject with a high level of competence in MS Office Programmes.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Using Microsoft Office packages and Energy Management software to analyse data and produce reports;
- Identifying opportunities to improve internal processes, such as automating manual tasks;
- Working with our Technical Team to develop understanding of electrical and mechanical systems within buildings;
- Data entry, analysis, and investigation;
- Fault identification and reporting;
- Daily data quality checks;
- Identify issues with data and offer solutions;
- Analyse meter faults and escalate;
- Ensure timely and effective communication with clients;
- To manage and organise workload against competing priorities.
- Highly numerate and logical – Preferably will have education in a mathematical or scientific subject;
- Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages including dynamics;
- Willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly;
- Team worker – happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Communication – possess strong interpersonal skills, which enables them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service.
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org