Position: Admin Support: Billing Validation Team
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Billing Validation Team
Main Purpose of Job:
Validating utility bills on behalf of clients according to set criteria so that they are accurate and accounted for and ready for payment. This service ensures that our clients avoiding costly mistakes by paying the wrong amounts on their gas/water/electricity bills or being disconnected due to non-payment as a result of missing bills.
The role requires someone who is organised, methodical and persistent. Additionally, you will be able to remain focused and work systematically through large volumes of queries.
Direct Line Reporting to:
Team Leader: Billing Validation
Indirect Reporting Lines:
Service Delivery Manager
Direct Line Management of:
Main Tasks of Job:
- Follow up on all missing client utility bills not received by suppliers and ensure that they are received as a priority and within SLA’s.
- Support the team by validating bills
- Support the HelpDesk team as and when required with ad-hoc admin related tasks
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- 3-5 years’ experience processing high volumes of work in a deadline driven environment.
- Good Excel skills essential and experience on a CRM system preferable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work towards deadlines in a busy environment.
- Excellent client service ethic.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com