- Solarplicity becomes 13th independent supplier to collapse
- AMR technology : Why managing agents are switching things up
- National Grid under investigation following widespread power outages
- Companies that fail to respond to climate change will go bust, warns Bank of England
- European Commission approves six offshore wind farms in France
Technical strategists at Goldman Sachs have singled out the EUR/GBP exchange rate as a pair to watch in their latest series of technical studies, saying the outlook is ultimately bearish for the Euro against the British Pound.
In the long-term this could support UK gas and power prices due to 50 per cent of gas coming from the continent. However, in the short-term it is having little impact on energy prices due to the milder weather and high levels of gas storage.
To speak to a member of our procurement team, get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379