- Brexit: Boris demands new concessions from the EU – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- Modest gains on UK gas and power markets as oil prices rocket
- Net-zero target: Compliance or complacence? By Lisa Turner, Head of Marketing
- Solarplicity becomes 13th independent supplier to collapse
- AMR technology : Why managing agents are switching things up
IT IS OFFICIAL. WE HAVE A NEW COMPANY NAME!
We are delighted to announce that our company name has changed to Carbonxgen Limited with effect from 1st July 2019.
Our new name and brand builds on our vision to encourage a mindset shift that changes the rules of energy consultancy engagement from reactive to proactive, through education and innovation, creating the space to achieve more together.
Proud of our heritage, Carbonxgen will continue our mission to overcome today’s energy challenges, build value and opportunity, whilst protecting our clients and the wider environment. Supporting businesses in evolving buildings into spaces that put sustainability, wellbeing, and innovation at the forefront will play a big part of this.
Please note, all other details including our company registration number, bank account details and address have remained the same.
Our website has now changed to www.carbonxgen.com and our email addresses have also changed to align with our new domain. To ensure continuity, all of our existing email addresses will continue to work for a period of time.
We hope you like our new name as much as we do and, of course, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop us a line on email@example.com.