VIEW ON DEMAND
Carbonxgen Webinar Recording
Our response to COVID-19 and re-building the economy presents a unique opportunity for real estate businesses to build back better and address the second looming crisis, climate change. Real estate businesses must not only protect the health and wellbeing of occupants, but must also transition to becoming net zero carbon in order to avoid obsolescence and build sustainable resilience into the future.
In this webinar, we look at the compelling case for developing sustainable resilience, whilst also addressing the measures that can be taken now to start this journey. Joanne Merry, author of the guide ‘The road to recovery and sustainable resilience’ will discuss her latest research. This will be followed by a panel discussion, hosted by Dr Sam Mudie at Carbonxgen, with investors, managing agents and occupiers from Morgan Capital, Lambert Smith Hampton and PwC.
Questions to be explored include:
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the real estate industry?
- How can real estate businesses be best prepared for building/workplace re-entry as occupiers continue to return to buildings, or in the event of future lockdown tightening and easing?
- How did PwC respond to COVID-19 as a building occupier?
- How can real estate businesses use this opportunity to build sustainable resilience into the future?
- Looking to the future, what impact do you believe COVID will have on the Net Zero journey, at either business or UK level?
There is also a live poll with a Q&A session at the end.
VIEW ON DEMAND:
Please note this webinar is for relevant stakeholders only.
Development Management, Morgan Capital
Head of Sustainability, Lambert Smith Hampton
Energy Manager, PwC
Dr Sam Mudie
Head of Technical Development, Carbonxgen
Author and Head of Product Development, Carbonxgen